Sunday, May 27, 2007

Delta's New Look


With Delta Exiting Bankruptcy Protection,there is a new livery.There are many pic of this new livery at airliners.net,and here is the link to one of them. Of course, this livery has hit the FS world on the posky 757,767 and the SGA MD-80. Today,I Downloaded the Posky 757 in this new livery and it looks great! This particular repaint is by Demetris Themistocleous. There is many pics of this plane in fs in this folder,so i will post only one. Delta has put out a commercial. If you are lucky,you will see it. If you don't feel like watching TV,I found it on you tube.It is here.If you want to get one of these beauties,just type Delta 2007 into Avsim,simvation or Flightsim.com search engines and you will be rewarded.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great find there on both sites!
I dont hink that Delta add is airing over here but it looks pretty good.

Sorry i wasn't on on the weekend
I flew down to Cork.If you look it up on a map of the world you might find it (in Ireland)
You wouln't believe how smooth the flight was up and back!
Anyway, I'll probably see you this weekend-Mayday Out

Anonymous said...

Also i can't get the disc of dublin airport onto my computer cos it's the wrong format or something.Bye now,Mayday

Anonymous said...

What airline? I also can't wait till your Dulblin Airport Vid!


FS Coastal Pilot

Anonymous said...

I even painted up the 777-200ER and LR to the new colors, distributed under the Bureau's name (see the earlier blog article). I expect the LRs to look as I expect them to. Just look for Boeing 777-200LR Delta Airlines in AVSIM and it should appear.

Anonymous said...

Ok thanks I will look for them


FS Coastal Pilot

Anonymous said...

Sorry i cant upload that Dublin Airport Video.
The camcorer disc is'nt compatible or something like that!
Or Maybe the wrong format.anyway
ill see if i can get it fixed.

Mayday.

Anonymous said...

That's doo Bad. I was looking forward to that v9ideo with the MD-80.But I think I know how to fix it.If you can hook up the camera to the computer,you can up-load it to the computetr.

FS Coastal Pilot